Monday, November 12, 2012

Fear Assignment

My hypothesis for my fear assignment experiment is that people will either be hesitant, scared to try the treats   I bring, or if they're more out going, they will most likely not be phased at all.

After my Fear experiment:

I ended up buying candy to eat that contained various kinds of bugs. I ate one with a cricket in it and it was very....interesting. When I presented in class I found it very interesting that even though I had 3 extra pieces of candy, pretty much no one wanted them.

Answering some questions...

1. The experiment I responded to the most was the one Erika did, ( I believe that's her name). It was where she did her acting exercise with another classmate where they say and repeat things back and forth to each other.

2. I responded to it so strongly because it was a pretty cool moment. Watching the two talk back and forth and the way they both reacted was very moving. You could feel the whole class being pulled into the moment and it was a very strong feeling.

3. It made me think of how I could have made my project a little more serious, however I did enjoy what I did because I had never tried something like that, even though it was mostly sugar, it was the idea of the bug being in there which made it weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment