Sunday, November 4, 2012

My personal true passion was always to create video games. I've learned a lot over the last few years of what I really like to do and so far my favorite thing is to create levels. Creating the 3D art assets, and textures I found really tiring and overall I don't enjoy doing those things. However, given some assets to work with I love going crazy and putting something together. I don't do this very often, mostly only for my game class. What gets in my way would be my own playing of video games, I strongly believe to be a great game designer you have to play games, but I think that I play them too much sometimes and it gets in my way of making some great work as well. If I start scheduling my time a little better, I probably will see some improvement in this area. To show what I can do when I actually section off some time in my weekend and work on stuff, I built up this little area in my game level for class within a couple hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment