Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What the BLEEP was that?! Assignment

For my project, I simply made a note to myself. Its a note that I will read in a year from now, and it is basically a letter to my future self. I think of it as a mini time capsule. The reason I came up with this idea is based off of the movie, where they said the past can affect the future, and the future can affect the past. This caused me to think about how my personality changes within even a small time frame such as a year. So I plan on reading this letter a year from now, and hopefully it will cause me to reflect to back when I was in this class. I may be a slightly different person within this time but I think it would be interesting to read about things I was interested in, what video games I was playing, and how I was feeling around the time I wrote the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment